Terms and Conditions of use: Medical Tourism Reviews
By posting a review on this site you are expressly agreeing not to post any of the following:
- A review that is false, unlawful, misleading, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- A review that is a continuation of an ongoing dispute between provider and patient or appears on other review websites
- Content that is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Content that would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country in the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Medical Tourism Reviews;
- Unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party
By posting a review on this site, you are certifying that:
- The review is of treatment that occurred within the last 6 months.
- The review is based on your own experience of treatment and is your genuine opinion of the healthcare provider/agency.
- You have no personal or business relationship with the healthcare provider/agency.
- You have not been offered any incentive or payment from a healthcare provider/agency to write this review.
By posting a review on this site, you are:
- Granting Intuition Communication Ltd a nonexclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content throughout the world via any media.
Intuition Communication Ltd has a zero-tolerance policy on fake or falsified reviews, as such, contact email addresses submitted with reviews must be verifiable and belong to the reviewer. Any reviews that we reasonably suspect or are found to be in breach of these rules will be removed from the site.
Intuition Communication Ltd reserves the right not to publish reviews, to amend content of reviews at any time and to remove reviews from this website without notice after publication at Intuition Communication Ltd’s sole discretion.
Publication of reviews on the website does not signify that Intuition Communication Ltd agrees, affirms, approves, supports or recommends the views and content given.
Intuition Communication Ltd encourages patients to provide honest, legitimate, constructive feedback on healthcare providers and their services. Intuition Communication Ltd shall not in any way be responsible or liable for reliance by users on any information that is obtained from this site. Intuition Communication Ltd does not make any representation or warranty, either express or implied as to the accuracy or reliability of any information or content that is published on this site. Publication of the reviews and their content does not signify that Intuition Communication Ltd agrees with the views and feedback given.
The views are the contributors own and have been made in good faith and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you are offended by the content of a review or become aware of any postings that are in any way defamatory or in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use, please let us know, and we shall aim to remove any offending material